At Polar we say ‘Every body has a story’. By helping people listen to their body and understand the story it’s telling them, we can help them improve their fitness and health goals. Joining the Polar team means you have the opportunity to help make their stories, and your story, a big success.
We are constantly looking for the most gifted individuals to join our global company. For us, it’s important that we find the right person for the right vacancy. That’s why we ensure that the candidate’s specific needs and expectations closely match the job requirements.
With interesting tasks, excellent resources, exciting benefits and a unique team spirit, it’s an ideal environment for candidates wanting to challenge themselves and develop their skills. And who knows, our next winning candidate could be you!
Please send your open application on a selected competence area:
So what is Polar like as an employer? Well, we’d like to think a good one. Just look at our continuous investment in employee development. Or the fact that, to us, the well-being of each team member is of the utmost importance. It’s all part of our dedication to finding new ways in which our employees can improve their skills and be motivated in their work.
Application closing date
The primary focus in this position is development of PDM/PLM systems, functionalities and processes based on business needs and existing roadmap in co-operation with related stakeholders
- Co-operation with system/tool suppliers in own responsibility area
- Implementation of new solutions
- PDM/PLM system integrations (between MCAD (NX), ECAD (Mentor) and SAP to Teamcenter)
- Seeking long term best practices on PDM/PLM field of study
- Provide a second level support for main users
- Working together with PLM concept owner, PLM business owner and key users inside Polar Electro
You will be working with other system managers as a team member of business applications development team.
Type of employment
- Knowledge of PDM/PLM tools, especially Teamcenter, NX, Mentor or equivalent
- Understanding of Master Data Management principles and its role for the business as well as the role of systems supporting this
- Understanding the role of product data as a strategic asset for the company
- Enable to manage sub-contracting work
- Preferred education: Masters of Science in industrial engineering and management, mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Understanding of information systems architecture and technologies
- Fluent Finnish and English language skills
- Project and product management experience
The position is located in Oulu area, Finland.
For further information, please contact Mr. Hannu Hannila, tel. +358 (0)40 822 1597 on on June 12, June 19, July 23 or July 30, 2018 between 10:00 -12:00. Please send your application with salary request via https://apply.teamio.com/public/respond?vacancy=1291361676&rps=202 by August 5, 2018. The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.
Application closing date
In this position you will be the technical lead of a HW testing team. You will be also in close co-operation with our HW & SW design teams to specify and develop high quality verification tools and methods. You should possess good problem-solving skills and analytical way of thinking. Good communication skills are also vital as you will be working in close co-operation with your other team members and development teams. You will work in the Verification & Validation team in our Product & Services organization.
- Develop high quality verification tools and methods
- Develop test analysis and reporting methods and tools
Type of employment
- At least Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Solid experience in HW testing tools and methods
- Experience in test automation and test automation tools
- Experience of embedded software testing
- Knowledge of RF technology including wearables device connectivity systems such as GNSS, BT and Wifi
- Good written and spoken English and Finnish
The position is located at our headquarters in Kempele, Finland.
For further information please contact Mr. Petri Honkala, tel. +358 (0)8 5202 122 on Thursday June 28 or Friday June 29, 2018. Please send your application via https://apply.teamio.com/public/respond?vacancy=1292893122&rps=202 by July 1, 2018.